My professional mission is to move drudgery from people to machines.
I fulfill that mission by helping software teams deal with Complexity and Change.
A properly ranked Product Backlog is critical to the success of the development team and to the overall project. Make decisions based on a clear sense of value rather than like a leaf in the emotional wind of project pressure. When I act in the PO role, you are assured of:
- Product Backlog is Ranked by Business Value
- High-quality User Stories to load up a Sprint
- No waiting for answers to developer questions
Is your team performing at its peak? What’s in their way? How do you get them to tell you about what’s bothering them? I can help your team escape the inertia that is holding them back through time-tested agile methods:
- Reliable Development Iterations
- Transparent Project Priorities
- Thoughtful Sprint Retrospectives to help the team self-optimize
Sr. Business Analyst | User Stories
Whether you are an Agile shop or the kings of micro-Waterfall, your requirements still have to be clear and well-organized. That is, if you expect to deliver a product that your customer wants. When I interview stakeholders to deliver User Stories, you get:
- Customer-driven value-based User Stories
- Business-driven Acceptance Criteria
- No creativity-stifling implementation details